Updates on Level 4 September 6th 2021
Sept. 6, 2021
Updates 6th September
- We are offering COVID vaccinations at both branches, by appointment only, call 09 489 2011 or email email@example.com to book.
- Vaccinations are now open to friends, families, and essential workers, in fact, anyone over 12 years of age, whether enrolled with us or not. We never thought we would catch up with demand but we pulled out all the stops and hopefully have now offered an appointment to every one of our patients who requested a vaccination. Please contact us if you still need one.
- COVID vaccination clinics are still being opened so if your first vaccine booking is much later this month, please contact us to bring it forward if you wish.
- Please cancel appointments for vaccines if you no longer need them – we do not want to waste vaccines and sometimes struggle to find people to take them at short notice.
- STEP UP THE TESTING AUCKLAND - unless we test more we will not know if we have got a true idea of community spread.
- If you have any cough, sore throat, runny nose (however minor), fever, or any other symptoms that could be COVID then please call us for a swab. We have a swabbing clinic every weekday. Please do not assume your symptoms are hay fever or a cold.
- Essential workers please know we can manage your free routine surveillance swabs. If you are having routine surveillance swabs and are well you do not need to stay at home whilst you await the results.
- We are still OPEN for many of our normal services; however, we will always start off with a phone or video consultation before inviting you in for an examination if needed.
- Our staff are fully vaccinated, swabbed weekly, and are fever checked twice daily. When we see patients, we currently wear PPE. We take no shortcuts in keeping you safe when you do need to see us.
- Our doctors have been spending their downtime learning how to manage COVID in the community, in case that happens sooner than we would like.
- During Level 4 we remain closed at weekends and close at 5pm on weekdays.