Mask up if you are visiting Medplus
Aug. 27, 2020
MASK UP AT MEDPLUS
We are asking everyone who has to visit Medplus for healthcare, or as an escort, to wear a face covering please. This helps protect you and it helps protect us. The whole world has been learning more and more about controlling COVID 19 and the advice we were given initially has evolved. Masks definitely have value and we should be using them.
A simple bandana or scarf tied across your face will be adequate if you have nothing else.
If you forget to bring something suitable we will be able to sell you a disposable surgical mask for $1.
Here are a few handy hints for using a cloth mask:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after putting on and taking off your mask.
- Place your mask over your mouth and nose.
- Tie it behind your head or use ear loops and make sure it's snug.
- Don't touch your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
- If your mask becomes wet or dirty, switch to a clean one. Put the used mask in a sealable bag until you can wash it.
- Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Regularly wash your mask with soap and water by hand or in the washing machine. It's fine to launder it with other clothes.
Please remember that it preferable to have a virtual consultation if at all possible, by phone or video.
Here are some items that may interest you.